As my theme development continues to move along I’m quite proud to launch my third Genesis Child Theme DinePro. DinePro is a Restaurant WordPress Theme specifically for the Genesis Framework catering to restaurants, bars, coffee shops, bistros or any other venue that uses menus! DinePro offers a unique page builder that allows for dynamic page layouts as well as a simple-to-use menu creation system that integrates directly with the page builder.
DinePro Restaurant Theme Features
DinePro’s features allow you to quickly and easily create an eye-catching, mobile friendly restaurant website without any coding or development. What’s included with DinePro?
- Advanced Custom Fields Pro* – This allows for a simple backend to achieve complex layouts.
- Core Functionality Plugin – Handles custom post types, taxonomies, shortcodes and more separate from the theme allowing you to change themes in the future with no loss of functionality.
- Custom Page Builder – Alongside the normal page templates is a custom page builder used to create dynamic layouts with no coding skills needed!
- Menu Builder – A Custom Post Type for creating “Menu Sections” to use in the page builder with a variety of layout options.
- Responsive Design – Completely tablet and mobile friendly.
- Minimal Theme Options – A very limited number of theme options to control the primary color, archive pages and the menu setup. We only offer what you need, no fluff.
* Advanced Custom Fields (ACF) Pro does not include license key per their distribution terms. For future updates and/or to separate ACF from the theme we suggest purchasing a license directly from Advanced Custom Fields.
Want to see how it looks? Checkout the demo here.
Where can I buy the DinePro Restaurant WordPress Theme?
DinePro requires the Genesis Framework.